This Cookies Notice (“Notice”) describes the different types of cookies and other technologies that may be used in connection with the websites or apps owned or controlled by us or as part of the Data Secure Services (together referred to as the “Sites”).
Data Secure sets and accesses our own cookies on Sites operated by Data Secure. In addition, we use third party cookies, like Google Analytics.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY Data Secure
Data Secure may use a variety of cookies on the Sites, including but not limited to:
- Essential Cookies. Essential Cookies are necessary for the Sites to work, and enable you to move around it and use its services and features. Disabling these Cookies may make the services and features unavailable.
- Session Cookies. These types of Cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session, and are deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use Session Cookies to support the functionality of the Sites and to understand your use of the Sites—that is, which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you stay on each page.
- Persistent Cookies: These types of Cookies are not deleted when you close your browser, but are saved on your device for a fixed period of time or until you delete them or they expire. Each time you visit the Sites, the server that set the Cookie will recognize the persistent Cookie saved on your device.
3. OPTING OUT OF COOKIES
If you prefer not to allow cookies, most browsers give you the ability to manage cookies.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
In addition to adjusting the appropriate settings in your browser, many advertising companies that may collect anonymous information for advertising targeting purposes are also members of the Digital Advertising Alliance or the Network Advertising Initiative, both of which provide an opt-out from advertisement targeting by their members. You can find more information on these opt-out capabilities on www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org.
4. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Our website uses third party cookies from Google Analytics and Google Advertising Features which enable Google Analytics to collect data about the traffic on the website via Google advertising cookies and identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings Feature on Google. By clicking Ads Settings, you will be taken out of this website and to Google where you can control the information Google uses to show you ads. In addition, you can use Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics. You can also find more information about Google Analytics here.
Data Secure will not identify users or facilitate the merging of personal information with non-personal information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless we have your prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to that identification and merger and are using a Google Analytics feature that expressly supports such identification or merger. We will not disaggregate data that Google reports in aggregate.
5. DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Please note that at this time we do not honor “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that may allow you to opt out of the collection of information across networks of websites and online services as there is no standard for how online services should respond to such signals. As standards develop, we may develop policies for responding to do-not-track signals that we will describe in this Cookies Notice. However, our sites do not track any personal information on our sites unless you intentionally provide it to us.
6. CHANGES TO THIS COOKIES NOTICE
Data Secure may change the provisions of this Cookies Notice at any time, and will always post the most up-to-date version on our website.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION
Data Secure welcomes your comments regarding this Cookies Notice. You can contact Data Secure at Info@datasecure.ind.in